Monday, December 5, 2011

Nominations Time!


I am really excited that my blog made it to the finals of the best education blog for Edublogs Awards - wow! How humbling and how cool!

Funny how a random string of someone's thoughts can end up being read by others and actually enjoyed by some of them! It's kind of like, 'one man's trash is another man's treasure' isn't it?!

When I first started blogging I found that I seldom had writer's block - it was literally just a series of thoughts and reflections. Now, when I write, I always simply take what is sitting at the front of my head bothering me or needing some discussion with the page, and then out it tumbles.

If you enjoy reading my blog and would like to vote for me then click the link here:
edublogs and vote for 'best teacher blog' and the title is 'elearning 2011'.

Thanks everyone - I hope that the next year of blogging is as good as this one has been! The great thing is that it was only ever for an audience of one, so if anyone other than me is actually reading it, I guess that's a bonus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment